Minnie Driver Is Ready For More Children

 
Minnie Driver Is Ready For More Children

Minnie Driver is ready to expand her family. The 40 year old actress says she want children “very, very much”.
“Do I want more children? I would, very, very much so.”
I give Minnie a lot of credit because she’s never told the media who fathered her first born, Henry. She wants to keep her life private, and is sticking to it! Not many celebs are able to stand ground like that.

The ‘Conviction’ star says balancing work and parenthood is a challenge. She told People:
“You just get on with it, really. “I think being English is quite good for being a working mother. But I suppose every mum in every country is a working mother in some way. You get on with it, but it’s a little challenging sometimes.”

imnotobsessed